the smart choice
Thompson Coupling Alignment Eliminator
The TCAE sealed-for-life couplings offer deflection angles of up to 10 degrees.
Take laser alignment costs and the time involved completely out of the situation.
They requiring only ‘wash-down’ maintenance; and, when a breakdown happens, at either the driving or driven end, these couplings allow for shaft separation and re-assembly in minutes, keeping the overall cost of the downtime to a minimum.
Selection within the TCAE range of products (R Series, S Series, LF Series, LS Series and CM Series), is torque based for each application; with the TCAE coupling size required consistent across the entire range. Which series to use is dependant on application DBSE( Distance Between Shaft Ends) for each application. The TCAE range offers flexibility to cater for all situations from small DBSE requirements, to customised long driveline requirements tailored to specifications.
• Allows the design of the driveline around the requirements of the application, accommodating up to 10 degrees of misalignment
• Requires NO laser alignment but more importantly – absorbs vibration protecting both motor and driven shaft.
• Reduces power cost.
• Reduces operating costs – Long running life
• Maintenance Free – Sealed for life
• Reduces downtime breakdowns, operating temperatures and power losses
• Relieves the misalignment problems and premature wear caused by thermal expansion, vibration and soft footing
• Minimises the damaging forces that impact on bearings, seals and bodies through side load, overhung and axial load
• Articulates up to 10 degrees angular misalignment, in combination with parallel misalignment.
• Extends and compresses to accommodate movement between connected devices.
We don’t do any maintenance on them.We install them at 04-2015 and they are running since then without any problem. Vibration is very little. I am very happy with this coupling’s performance.Theotokis Karvounidis
Reducing downtime and increasing maintenance cycle times.
We now have over 30 of the Thompson Alignment Eliminator Couplings (TCAE) in various sizes operating that have shown excellent worth in reducing our maintenance time and cost that would otherwise be spent on expensive laser alignment.Pramil Agrawal
We had decided to replace a finicky and high maintenance “saildrive” with a conventional propellor shaft and coupling. However, because of our engine placement and lifting keel we needed a true CV joint that could handle over 100 hp with an 8.5 degree change in shaft angle. Your brilliant joint allowed us to do this.Bill Whitmore
3 / 14 Rodwell Street, Archerfield, Brisbane. 4108
+61 7 3103 0314